Experiences

EXPERIENCES

I have already been to the Canary Islands.I went to the Canari Islands when I was ten years old. It was very beautiful and I would like stay over there.  

Resultat d'imatges de canari ile

I have already visited Notre Dame. 
Resultat d'imatges de notre dame de paris incendie I went to this cathedral just before the incendies but I doesn't see the flames. It was one week before.

I have already changed of contries. 
I changed of contrie when I was 15 years old. It was my favourite experience. 
Resultat d'imatges de USA

I haven't gone to the America yet. I would like to go in the USA to visit this mains monuments and see another culture of this continent. 




Resultat d'imatges de saut en parachuteI haven't done a parachute jump yet.I would do it mostly for see all of the empordà from the top.





I haven't gone in Cordoba yet. I would like to go here because is my favourite contrie and I would like visit others place of Spanish culture.


Resultat d'imatges de cordoba








Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

the bucket list

UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE