Bye, Bye Eso

Memories of the high school

It's the finally informatic English class and I think that all of my memories in class until 4r eso.
When I went in 1r, I didn't work. I spoke with all the people and I didn't follow the classes. I had many friends. We let's run yet in the playground, and we want to be great. But now, I want to return here where the scholl was easy. This images was my school: Resultat d'imatges de fenelon college elbeuf
When I went in 2n, I didn't learn too. But I had already stilled. I arrived to get good grades, but just following the classes. 
Then in 3r, I had already learned to get good grades. It was dificult don't learn. From now on, I changed of mentality. I was more mature. 
When I went i n 4r I changed of school. I came to España and I had to learned others languages. I think that it was too late yet but it was my favourite experience. Then the next year I repeat the class. 
And finaly arrived to this moment where I describe all of my passat in the class. Now I'm afraid to go in Batxillerat.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

the bucket list

Experiences

UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE