My World 1,1r trimestre



                    My favourite famous Board

Resultat d'imatges de tableau le criThis board is one of my favourite because the style and the manner where the colours are arranged demonstrate an hight quality to paint this artwork. It was painted by Edward Munch, it is his most famous artwork. His work it was published in 1893.
Resultat d'imatges de le radeau de la meduse





The name of this board is the raft of the medusa. almost is a famous board admitted all the world. the painter's name is Théodore Géricault and I love it. 
Resultat d'imatges de la joconde

I had kept the best for now. It's the most famous board all the world. The technique and the talent of the artist are impressive. It was paintd for Leonard De Vinci in 1503 and I'm sure that everybody knows his board.



Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

the bucket list

UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE

Experiences